AS9100D Overview Training, AS9100D Overview Course
Online AS9100D Overview Training
Posted with permission from SAE International publication AS9100 © 2016; all of the content shown in the standard as bold, italic text refers back to ISO9001.
Links to the AS9100D Lead Auditor course , to the AS9100D Training, and to AS9100D Auditor Training.
AS9100D requires that managers, employees, and consultants be competent on the basis of appropriate education or training.
-This is the ideal course for managers who do NOT have more than 2 hours to allocate for training on the new AS9100Revison D,
-the course covers all the requirements and areas of AS9100D where top management's involvement is necessary,
-top management's involvement and understanding of the quality management system is extremely important for effective compliance, and for taking full advantage and benefitting from the AS9100D implementation.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 1 year.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive AS9100D Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $169.96 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $199.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard AS9100D (in dark blue). All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAO and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a AS9100D training certificate that you can print for 4 hours of training or 0.4 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001 Training for Top Management.
Worldwide Course Recognition of SAE's CALISO online training:
SAE is among the world's leading standards developers that provides consensus standards and lifelong learning programs for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Commercial vehicle sectors. CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 30,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing agreements.
Testimonial on the AS9100D online course:
"I just completed the online Overview training
and thought it was a great. I enjoyed doing the lessons in my own time and I am sure I took in more information by doing it this way. I want to complete the online Auditor training for next. It is so much easier doing it at my own pace in my office, rather than have to go and live in an hotel for a week...."
Chris Turner - Project Manager - Lean Mfg of Manex
"1st let me say that the Overview course is great. I completed it a couple of months ago and I have recommended it to others......"
Randall Daily - RAB EMS-LA #E052340
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information, which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple users you will receive a password for each one of
To take the training:
- Go to the pre-signup screen
select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and
- If you are part of a group
of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/AS9100D-OVERVIEW-TRAINING/SignUp.asp),
and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter
your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with
training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the
score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again,
but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each
quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated,
all quiz questions are within the context of AS9100D.
- The training is optimized for ALL recent Internet browsers. To access videos your browser needs to allow Youtube access and popups.
Download the course outline
Compare with other courses
Course accreditation questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number